- Is the game you played this week a “game?” In answering the question you must argue yes or no using theories we have read/discussed over the past several weeks. You are free to pick and choose who you want to reference, but you must use some of them. Also, think about the previous post, too; must it be fun to be a game?
- Integrate at least one (1) of the required readings or in-class theorists (Sutton-Smith, Huizinga, Caillois, Suits, Crawford, Salen and Zimmerman, Galloway, Bogost, Koster, Csikszentmihalyi, Juul, Ludica, or even Williams)
- 500+ words
- include at least one (1) image
- include at least one (1) link
- (optional): everything else; feel free to go all out
- Tuesday, February 14 at 11:59pm